Making PLCs Work
Are you envisioning, planning, or transforming professional learning communities (PLCs) in your school?
View these valuable tips, insights, and strategies—from experienced Teachers of the Year with deep PLC experience.
Spark Teaching Group, founded in 2019 by Anna East, Ed.D., is a collaboration of state Teachers of the Year who advise and share their expertise with educators across the country. Anna, herself, was Montana’s 2014 Teacher of the Year. She is currently Tribal Relations and Education Fellow at the Montana Digital Academy at the University of Montana. Learn more: Spark Teaching Group
Learning Explorer is honored to partner with Spark Teaching Group to share conversations with some of the most experienced, effective, and celebrated teachers in the nation.
- Use Time to Reflect [00:52]
- Choose the Right Leader [01:51]
- Remove Barriers [01:37]
- Give Teachers a Choice [00:43]
- Partner Up [00:38]
- Share Resources [00:27]
MEGAN OLIVIA HALL
- Build Community [00:27]
- Lift Up Our Work [00:16]
- Build Confidence & Collaboration [02:33]
- Scheduling Tips [00:38]
- Engage Community Partners [00:41]
- Ask Hard Questions [00:57]
- Share Strategies [00:35]
- Trust Teachers [01:27]
- More Scheduling Tips [00:29]
- Protect This Time [01:00]